Electronic / Electrical Engineer
- Assembly and integration of electronic systems
- Testing of electronic systems
- Preparing documentation
- Field work deploying Company systems
- Readiness to travel abroad
- At least 2 years experience working as an Electronics Engineer
- Knowledge and experience in electrical cabinet assembly
- Knowledge and experience in reading electronic schematics
- Knowledge and experience in soldering electronic components on PCBs.
- Experience in assembly and integration of electronic systems
- Ability to think “out of the box”
- Highly Motivated
- Experience working with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point, Visio, Outlook.
- High level of Hebrew and English