Electronic / Electrical Technician
- Assembly and integration electronic systems
- Testing electronic systems
- Technical support for R&D department
- Preparing documentation
- Field work of deploying Company systems
- Readiness to travel abroad
- Technician of electronics.
- Knowledge and experience in assembly electrical cabinets.
- Knowledge and experience in reading electronic schematics.
- Knowledge and experience in soldering electronic components on PCB.
- Experience in assembly and integration of electronic systems.
- The ability to think “out of the box”.
- Experience working with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point, Visio, Outlook).
- Hebrew and English on high level
- At least 2-year experience