EVOX Product Manager
Are you ready to an advanced research, technology and manufacturing company that is developing and commercializing advanced Fuel Cells technologies to enable the deployment of off-grid/week-grid EV charging station run by Fuel Cells and Battery Energy Storage Systems.
Driven by our core values of humanity, excellence, and creativity, we are deeply motivated and inspired to create a greener and more sustainable world. For this we need highly talented, hardworking individuals who share our objectives and values of fighting the challenge of climate change.
We are looking for an exceptional engineering leader to develop, grow and lead our EV charging solutions systems segment. You will be responsible for conceptualizing, engineering and executing on all EV Charging systems for our unique EVOX™ Solution. This is an unique opportunity to join a leading team and lead the development of unique solution, implement learned methods, grow yourself and potentially your team and deliver a unique solution to the market.
What You’ll Do:
• Act as the EVOX™ system Project Manager in engineering dept.
• Work closely with Marketing and Sales for market analysis and Market Requirements Documenting.
• Build and lead the engineering efforts consisting of mechanical, electrical, controls, SW and process engineering.
• Organize the Electrical and Mechanical Process Engineering efforts, as well as manage external engineering consults in Israel and abroad.
• Your ambition is to build the strongest matrix/dotted engineering team in the company. Set project goals, bring innovation, set procedures and high expectations to project team.
• Responsible for designing and executing on all sub-system elements needed to build and further mature our EVOX™ solution. This includes, but is not limited to: Fuel Cells integration into the system, electrical (medium & low voltage distribution, Energy Storage, Power Conversion), mechanical (Containerization, HVAC, gasses, process exhaust, waste water and related instrumentation), SW (leading SW efforts and contractors internally and externally)
• Responsible for delivering design packages that meets requirements, manufacturing, safety, code, schedule and constructability requirements for permitting and construction.
• Support the successful execution and commissioning FATs and SATs for initial systems.
• Build effective relationships to ensure alignment with other leaders and company goals.
What You’ll Bring:
• 10+ years of experience in Product Management/leading in the Energy Fields
• Engineering record, delivering on complex commercial, medium, or large C&I projects; 5+ years leading engineering teams.
• Experience in Energy Storage systems and engineering
• Experience in EPC environment (Engineering, Procurement & Construction), leading engineering discipline(s), delivering engineering packages to construct, built and commissioned.
• Experience in the preparation/support of permit drawings and engineering specifications.
• Knowledge of local and national technical and safety standards and codes.
• Outstanding community organizational, communication, leadership, interpersonal and decision-making abilities.
• Experience managing conflicting objectives and compressed timelines within complex industrial project execution.
• Bachelor’s degree in mechanical, chemical, electrical engineering or equivalent.
Besides joining a team working to make the world better, GenCell provides you a great compensation, stock options, and offers a generous benefits package to make sure you have the support you need to thrive.
At GenCell we are working toward a greener and sustainable future for everyone in the world. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees and are seeking to build a team that reflects the diversity of the people we hope to serve with our innovative products and solutions.