Field Application Engineer
GenCell is seeking a Field Application Engineer for our Customer Support department supporting Pre-Sale, Rollout and Servicing of our systems. In this role you will act as customers key technical contact, conducting feasibility evaluation along with sales team and act as a conduit between internal engineering teams and GenCell customers. This is a full-time position based in Israel and reports to Customer Support Director.
• Support Sales department with technical Q&As during sales process
• Perform potential sites surveys and measurements – identify and map customers’ technical requirements to help formulate the product specification
• Manage site readiness activities for systems rollout and installations
• Perform systems installations and servicing onsite and supervise service providers tasks
• Provide technical training to customer representatives
• Tier one support for customers complaints, coordination of Tier 2 activities within the company
• Education: Electrical engineering discipline
• 5 years of experience as a field application engineer for large electrical systems
• Experience working with UPS, Generators, Power Electronics – big advantage
• Know how to read facilities electrical schematics
• Experience in analysis and troubleshooting of systems.
• Ability to travel on demand and extensively
• Excellent spoken and written English
• Experience in start-up working environment.
• Strong “Customer Facing” and training attitude
• Good interpersonal skills, strong oral and written communication
• Ability to work independently
Please send CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org