Field Application Engineer
Status: Full Time
GenCell is seeking a Field Application Engineer for our Customer Support department supporting Pre-Sale, Rollout and Servicing of our systems.
In this role you will act as customers key technical contact, conducting feasibility evaluation along with sales team and act as a conduit between internal engineering teams and GenCell customers. This is a full-time position based in USA and reports to Customer Support Director in Israel.
- Support Sale department with technical Q&As during sale process
- Perform potential sites surveys and measurements – identify and map customers’ technical requirements to help formulate the product specification
- Manage site readiness activities for systems rollout and installations
- Perform systems installations and servicing onsite and supervise service providers tasks
- Provide technical training to customer representatives
- Tier one support for customers complaints, coordination of Tier 2 activities within the company
- Education: Electrical engineering discipline
- At least 5 years of experience as field application engineer for large electrical systems. facing customers.
- Experience working with UPS, Generators, Power Electronics – big advantage.
- Know how to read facilities electrical schematics.
- Experience in analysis and troubleshooting of systems.
- Ability to travel on demand and extensively.
- Excellent spoken and written Spanish. French – an advantage.
- Experience in start-up working environment.
- Flexible in working overtimes/on-call/holidays if required.
- Strong “Customer Facing” and training attitude.
- Good interpersonal skills, strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
Please send CV’s to email@example.com