Marketing Communications Specialist
We’re looking for an experienced Marketing Communications Specialist who’ll support our brand’s mission and execute our marketing programs. The position requires great communication skills, verball and written (English native), project management skills and experience in managing marketing events, campaigns and activities.
- Create inbound and outbound brand collaterals and campaigns focused on our B2B offering (email marketing, presentations, case studies, landing pages, event deliverables, social media, blogs, etc.)
- Create compelling content both for sales enablement and lead gen funnel. Support the sales cycle with positioning, messaging, training, and product deliverables.This includes creating core messages for every stage of the funnel.
- Manage project timelines, budgets, and resources including working with freelancers and agencies.
- 4-5 years experience in marketing roles
- Familiarity with platforms like Zoominfo, WordPress, Pardot, Salesforce, LinkedIn, Google Analytics, etc. Knowledge of HTML – a plus
- Experience in creating high-quality marketing collateral (blogs, presentations, datasheets, white papers, etc).
- The ability to distill complex concepts into clear, concise language and business values.
- Native English speaker with excellent written communication skills – a must
- Team player with great interpersonal skills