Process development engineer
- Conduct process development experiments from the active material phase to the R2R phase while operating the necessary equipment needed
- Take part of engineering activity regarding process optimization, capacity, validation, and quality improvement.
- Write DOEs, SOPs, specs, work instructions and reports to ensure quality experiments and repeatability production.
- The role requires a multidisciplinary approach and a problem solver attitude and work with many interfaces inside the company.
- M.Sc. (an advantage) in Chemical/Material engineering or related fields with more than 3 years of experience.
- Fluent English
- A team player with excellent social skills, hands on approach, good technical proficiencies and out of the box thinking – A must
- The candidate will have experience:
- As process engineer in production facilities, scale up from lab- pilot- production – A must.
- In Mixing and fixed bed reactors, grinding process, thermal process, surface treatment, R2R technology, coatings processes – an advantage
- In experiment setup design and running experiments- A must
- In analysing results of the following measurements methods (an advantage): rheology, peeling tests, SEM/TEM, particle size
- In working with vendors and CM’s- An advantage