Product Marketing Director
Status: Full Time
Closing Date: May 1, 2019 12:00 am
GenCell is seeking a product marketing director.
- Implementing GenCell’s business plan for the full range of commercially released products.
- Creating a measurable go-to-market plan for each product range by region and country
- Establishing KPIs for measuring the ROI of marketing activities and formulating recovery plans for gap analysis
- Gathering market intelligence
- Preparing product definitions with R&D, Engineering and Sales for the product road map
- Assisting with sales enablement and product training
- Planning and managing product launch with the marketing team
- 6+ years of product marketing experience (previous experience at an energy sector company strongly preferred)
- Marketing experience including marcom
- Electrical Engineering degree (advantage)
- Very strong written communication skills
- Written & spoken English at mother tongue level
- Excellent people and interpersonal skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties.
- Strong analytical and pricing abilities