Quality Assurance Engineer
- Monitor production/Assembly operations to ensure conformance to company specifications.
- Report products and components nonconformities and take an active part in continuance improvement activities and projects.
- Lead, guide and train others for continuance improvement and failures root cause analysis. Use tools like A3, 8D for CAPA resolution.
- Creates and update quality and testing related documents (Standard Operation Procedure, Work Instructions, Quality Standards)
- Conducts internal and external audits. Internal – Company departments, External – Suppliers, sub-contractors, contract manufacturers. Manage audits non conformances for proper resolution.
- May take part in income inspection and final testing activity.
- Familiar with Quality Control activity (incoming inspection of materials and components by confirming specifications, conducting measurements, tests and visual inspection).
- Technical education: Electronic/Mechanical/Materials Engineer.
- Fluent in English – reading and writing.
- Excellent writing and documenting skills.
- Quality related education – CQE (Certified Quality Engineer), CMQ (Certified Manager of Quality)
- Experience in quality control.
- Planning and organizational capability.
- Proficient in computerized work environment and Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience with measurement devices gauges, calipers, micrometers, DVM (“flukes”), scientific scales, testing equipment, and others.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Technical drawings reading – mechanical and electrical wiring.
- Excellent oral and communication skills.