GenCell is seeking a Sales Engineer for its line of fuel cell solutions. The position is based in USA and reports to the VP Global Sales in Israel.
- Serves as a focal point for customers for commercial and technical aspects of the
sales process through all stages from pre-sale to post-sale.
- Sales Growth: Invests time to develop the market and focus attention on the
targeted solutions with the greatest potential for business growth.
- Proactively develops relationships with customers by making efforts to listen to and understand internal/external customers; demonstrates the ability to engage, develop and maintain a network of relevant contacts for the purpose and benefit of advancing Gencell’s growth goals.
- Recruiting new partner/representative and distribution
- Performs potential site surveys and measurements – identifies and maps customers technical requirements to help formulate project specifications.
- Manages site readiness activities for system rollouts and installations.
- Performs system installations and servicing on-site and supervises satisfactory completion of tasks by various service providers.
- Provides technical training to customer representatives.
- Provides Tier One support for customer complaints and coordinates Tier Two support activities for the customer.
- Demonstrates effective presentation skills.
- U.S. citizen;
- Experience of at least 5 years in customer-facing technical sales positions;
- Background/academic experience in Electronics/Communications;
- Understanding of and familiarity with backup power solutions for the telecom, utilities
and general industrial market segments;
- Proven track record of success in closing sales transactions, meeting and exceeding sales targets;
- Excellent networking skills and an extensive contact database;
- Experience in system analysis and troubleshooting;
- Knowhow in analyzing facilities’ electrical schematics;
- Experience working with UPS, Generators, Power Electronics, and related equipment;
- Availability to travel extensively and on-demand;
- Work experience with a young and growing company – an advantage;
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Spanish – an advantage;
- Self-motivated personality, Personal initiative creativity, and strategic vision.