GenCell is seeking a Sales Manager for its line of fuel cell solutions. The position is based in Israel and reports to the VP Global Sales.
- Owning and hitting/exceeding annual sales targets within assigned territory and accounts.
- Developing and executing strategic plans to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base, building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Experience in selling to Electric Utilities’ substation and behind the meter solutions. Experience in selling power back-up solutions – an advantage.
- Responsible for the sales and delivery while penetrating a new market and expanding the existing market.
- Delivering a robust tactical plan to achieve the given strategic and targeted business plan in line with company growth targets and objectives.
- Recruit and enable reps and local/regional distributors.
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives.
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations.
- Represent the company in exhibitions and professional events.
- Significant Power utility experience and valid network.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in selling to Electric Utilities (Transmission/Distribution) substation and behind the meter solutions. Familiarity with the local regulations.
- Self-motivated individual with a hunter mentality; taking ownership of all sales and pre-sales activities.
- Full-time job, willingness to travel 50% of the time
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels, including people-management, leadership coupled with an awareness of communicating across cultures.
- Must be educated to degree level or equivalent, with a technical qualification or experience in electrical engineering coupled with financial qualifications or training – a solid understanding of budgeting and financial planning is essential as this role involves agreeing on annual budgets as well as producing financial reports on customer deal structures.
- Proven sales record established within a B2B sales, with a technically focused product range with supporting background and industry knowledge of solution application selling.
- Recruit & Support appointed distributors, train their sales teams, including performance monitoring and assist in resolving customer needs with the dedicated Gencell Application Engineer.
- Fluent with English.
- Experience with SalesForce
- Please send CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org