Sales Manager -USA
GenCell is seeking a Sales Manager with broad experience in understanding how power disruptions impact businesses in the Medical, Telecom, Homeland Security, and niche industrial markets both from an operational and financial perspective.
- Demonstrates strategic selling skills for complex and long sales cycles, which include all phases of the sales management process from prospecting complex clinical healthcare entities to building long term relationships for consistent business growth.
- Proactively develops customer relationships by making efforts to listen to and understand internal/external customers; demonstrated the ability to engage, develop and maintain a network of relevant contacts for the purpose and benefit of advancing Gencell’s growth goals.
- Demonstrates the ability to plan and prioritize work: assess work requirements; make timely and appropriate decisions; use good judgment; meet time commitments.
- Demonstrates flexibility in being receptive to change: adapts behavior and work methods in response to new information, changing conditions or unexpected obstacles. Adjusts rapidly to new situations warranting attention and resolution. Ability to handle the pressure of tight deadlines.
- Demonstrates leadership: acts as role model, encourages teamwork, supports broader organizational initiatives.
- Sales Growth: Investing time to develop the market and focus attention on the targeted solutions with the greatest potential for business growth and influence.
- Drive to succeed: shows initiative and determination to win.
- Independence/Autonomy: Field based sales leader are trusted to work with minimal supervision; communicating progress and results without being asked while effectively carrying out work responsibilities.
- Demonstrates persuasive selling skills: influencing the customer to take action by effectively demonstrating how Gencell Technology is unique and valued over competing technologies.
- Effective presentation skills: The Sales Manager will be presenting to prospective clients on a regular basis and should exhibit the ability to capture an audience’s attention and deliver a message in a confident and informative way to convey our value proposition.
- Thinks strategically: considers a broad range of internal and external actors when solving problems and making decisions. Uses information about the market and competitors to sell the value Gencell technology offers our targeted audience.
- Financial Acumen: Understands the financial issues related to the healthcare market and can present complex financial models to customers; analytical ability.
- Strong negotiation skills and business acumen: able to assert ideas and persuade others in a clear and compelling manner. Areas include price negotiation, terms, and product configurations with end users, purchasing agents, and executive stakeholders while remaining compliant with Gencell policies.
- Has a sales process: Follows a sales process designed to discover, interview, demonstrate, validate, negotiate, and close of complex accounts. Sales Manager navigates these stages consistently with each key contact and maintains accurate information in the CRM system.
- Resides near a major airport due to extensive travel (40% to 50%).
- Minimum of five years’ experience selling and establishing distribution channels in North and South America, including the Caribbean.
- Proven track record of success, closing transactions and meeting sales targets.
- Excellent networking skills and an extensive contact database.
- Healthcare – clear understanding of how power disruptions have a negative impact both from an operational and financial perspective (advantage)
- Telecom – the ability to leverage contacts and or distribution channels to penetrate market (advantage)
- Homeland Security – Up to date on regulations and mandates that we can leverage (advantage)
- Niche Industrial Markets – Strong understanding of applications where power disruptions are catastrophic and significantly cost the company financially (advantage)
- Work experience with a young and growing company (advantage).
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Spanish plus (advantage)
- Self-motivation personality and genuine commitment to excellence in sales.
Please send CV’s to email@example.com