A Warehouse Manager is needed to work in a computerized warehouse in a dynamic and challenging environment.
- Overseeing receiving, warehousing and distribution operations
- Inventory management and purchasing planning
- Maintaining and keeping accurate records of warehouse activities
- Managing inventory counts and preparing reports
- Assisting with deliveries
- 5+ years warehouse management experience
- Proficient knowledge of inventory and inventory controls
- Leadership, organizational, multitasking, and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in shipments (packing and issuing UPS + DHL + FEDEX bills of lading)
- Driver’s license – required.
- English – Reading / writing at a reasonable level