Following a Year of Painstaking Development of Key Growth Engines, GenCell Looks Towards 2022
As 2021 drew to a close, GenCell summarized for our stakeholders a year of impressive achievements via an Investors Conference. We welcome you to review the slide deck here. From the moment that GenCell went public on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange, the Company has diligently pushed ahead to execute on the Company’s strategic objectives across all business areas from R&D to Manufacturing to Sales & Marketing to Business Development. With steady focus on its goals, through 2021 GenCell established strategic collaborations with a variety of partners and customers that are leaders in their sectors. These strategic ties serve as growth engines towards facilitating expanded commercial activities to advance the Company to its next stage of development.
We list here some key achievements:
- With 22 deployments in 22 countries and 100 systems installed, effectively tripling the number of installed systems, GenCell has increased revenues from hundreds of thousands to millions;
- Signature on a strategic agreement with Deutsche Telekom, the largest telecommunications provider in Europe;
- Advanced commercial relationships with numerous leading MNOs and tower management providers around the globe vis-a-vis deployment of GenCell products at active telecom sites;
- Completion of deployment of 74 G5rx backup solutions to the state-owned Mexican utility CFE and discussions on additional projects in 2022;
- Following CFE, GenCell has deployed products for power utility, oil and gas and other companies in the energy sector in North America, as well as initiated collaborations and field testing in the UAE;
- Signature on a strategic cooperation to market joint solutions with the global industrial powerhouse ABB will open for GenCell new market segments such as hospitals, railways and data centers;
- Strategic cooperation for joint autonomous off-grid EV charging solutions with Israeli company E.V. Motors may lead to a similar broader agreement with Chinese EV charging supplier H. Sterling;
- Following a strategic agreement with Japanese material sciences conglomerate TDK, GenCell has made significant progress on creating a disruptive unique process for low-cost synthesis of green ammonia and has entered discussions with multinationals in the global power sector so as to optimally realize the potential of this ground-breaking technology;
The combination of a solid technological foundation; business collaborations with large corporations; growth engines for future commercial activities; a supportive business environment for clean energy development and deep investments in R&D – all of these together converge to place GenCell in a position to make 2022 the year in which the growth engines will achieve maturity and drive GenCell to the next stage. We invite you to join us on the exciting ride ahead!
To access the December 2021 Investors Conference deck, click here.
Other Related News Articles
GenCell Commemorates National Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Day08 Oct 2021
Hydrogen & Fuel Cell Day Offers an Opportunity to Review GenCell’s Achievements and Vision within the
Coverage of GenCell’s IPO19 Nov 2020
Following the announcement yesterday of our initial public offering on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange, in which