GenCell Ltd (“GenCell”) invests the utmost efforts and many resources to provide all of its clients with equal, respectable, accessible and professional services. In accordance with the 1998 Equal Rights for People with Disabilities Law, and the regulations enacted thereunder, substantial effort and resources are invested, making the necessary accessibility adjustments, which will enable a person with a disability to independently and equally receive the services provided to the general public.
BUILDING ACCESSIBILITY ARRANGEMENTS
Below are the accessibility arrangements at GenCell’s offices located at 7 Hatnufa Street., Petach Tikva:
- There are handicapped parking spaces in the parking lot of the ”Kodak building” in which GenCell’s facilities are located.
- There is a continuum of access from the parking lot through the entrance to the reception center, and from the reception center to GenCell’s facilities (including elevators).
- The reception center includes accessible service posts.
- Accessible handicap bathrooms are available in the building lobby and on the different floors.
- Identification and direction signs are posted.
- If needed, you may ask the service representatives for assistance in completing forms.
ACCESSIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Employee training for accessible service – trainings are held for gaining familiarity with the accessibility field, creating awareness, and providing practical tools for effective, accessible service.
Accessible call center – the answering machine has been made accessible, with the information transmitted in a clear tone, with no background music.
- Additional forms of contact – there are several methods to contact GenCell:
- Entrance Desk – Reception Sun-Thurs, 8am-5pm
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: 03-7261617
- Contact via the “Contact” form on the website
- Contact by mail: 7 Hatnufa Street, Petach Tikva.
An accessible website is a website that allows people with disabilities and elderly people to browse with the same amount of efficiency and pleasure as other browsers. About 20 to 25% of the population face difficulty when using the internet, and may benefit from more accessible web content, says a 2003 Microsoft study.
INFORMATION ON WEBSITE ACCESSIBILITY
This website is in compliance with the 2013 Equal Rights for Persons with Disabilities Regulations (Accessibility Adjustments for Service).
- Accessibility adjustments were made in accordance with the recommendations of the Israeli Standard (ISR 5568) for Web Content Accessibility at AA level, and the international WCAG2.0 standard.
- The trials were tested for the highest compatibility with the Firefox browser.
- The website provides a semantic structure for assistive technologies, and supports the standard operation patterns using a keyboard, with the arrows, Enter and Esc-for exiting menus and windows.
- Adjusted for display in popular browsers, and for use on mobile phones.
- For maximizing the browsing experience with a screen reading software, we recommend using the latest NVDA program.
Despite our efforts to enable accessible surfing on all of the website’s pages, pages that are not yet accessible, or for which the suitable technological solution has yet to be found, might still exist. We continue our efforts to improve the website’s accessibility as much as possible, as part of our moral obligation to enable all, including people with disabilities, to enjoy it.
WAYS TO CONTACT GENCELL WITH REQUESTS AND SUGGESTIONS FOR IMPROVING ACCESSIBILITY
It should be noted that we continue our efforts to improve GenCell’s accessibility as part of our commitment to enabling accessible services to the general public, including people with disabilities.
Should you encounter any problem or issue with accessibility, please let us know, and we will make every effort to find a suitable solution, and handle the problem as soon as possible.
- Name: Noa Segev Volkovitzky
- Phone: 052-3002121
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Statement update date: 13/10/21