THE management CHALLENGE
With backup power solutions, failure is not an option. Whether they are used to support mission-critical equipment in utilities, telecom, homeland security, healthcare or niche industrial applications, they must be ready to supply power at a moment’s notice.
MAXIMIZE YOUR READINESS
The GenCell IoT Remote Manager keeps your GenCell power solutions ready to instantly provide backup energy when you need it. Using the latest M2M and communications technology, the GenCell IoT Remote Manager enables you to:
- Easily monitor the running hours, online load profile, hydrogen consumption, hydrogen fuel levels, and performance of your GenCell systems.
- Instantly receive alerts for preventive maintenance or about abnormal performance, automatically generate reports, remotely complete maintenance tasks and perform over-the-air (OTA) software upgrades.
- Create custom reports and dashboards as well as connect to third-party management systems via APIs. The GenCell IoT Remote Manager supports two types of remote edge smart controllers:
- Professional for managing GenCell fuel cell solutions
- Enterprise for managing GenCell fuel cell solutions as well as third-party solutions at utility and telecom substations.
How it Works
GenCell remote management comprises three parts: a remote edge layer, a central server and a user application.
|CPU||Intel Atom N450 1.6 GHz /D510 1.66 GHz processor||Intel Haswell Core i7 4650U 1.7 GHz dual-core processor|
|Memory (min.)||2 GB||8 GB|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||255 x 152 x 50 mm (10 x 6.0 x 2.0 in.)||440 x 280 x 88 mm (17.3 x 11.0 x 3.5 in.)|
|Weight||2.5 kg (5.5 lb.)||6.0 kg (13.2 lb)|
|Mounting||DIN-rail, wall mount, VESA||2U rack-mount|
|Communication||Cellular or Private APN||Cellular or Private APN|
|Certifications||Energy Star, CE, FCC||TUV IEC 61850-3, IEEE 1613, CE, FCC|
|Hardware Requirements||Software Requirements|
|Specific Displays||Customizable Periodic Reports|